Enterprise Holdings Auto Detailer Danvers in Danvers, Massachusetts
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 8,600 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
Our Danvers branch office is seeking an Auto Deatiler (formally titled Service Agent). The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
The starting rate of pay for this position is $12.00/hour. The required full time schedule is Monday thru Friday from 9am-6pm with a 1 hour lunch break provided each day. A comprehensive benefits package is available including: medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
May assist with local automobile deliveries
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
• Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on record within the past 5 years
• Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
• Must be willing and able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
• Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Monday thru Friday from 9am-6pm
Requisition Number: 2017-220901
Street 2: Danvers/Peabody/Salem/Beverly/Lynn
External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings
External Company URL: www.erac.com