Enterprise Holdings Building Custodian - O'Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois
The O’Hare Multi-Modal Facility located at 10255 W. Zemke Blvd, Chicago IL. has an exciting opportunity for a Custodian position. The Custodian will maintain the appearance and cleanliness standards for all of the buildings and customer service areas, as well as certain lot areas. The Custodian will perform all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This is a full-time position and the pay is $15.00 per hour.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here .
Maintain clean, professional looking buildings and grounds at all times.
Perform building and grounds maintenance and litter removal, light landscaping and clean-up, irrigation maintenance and light repairs, weather related maintenance, such as snow removal, and all related tasks.
Maintain clean, professional bathrooms and customer waiting areas.
Perform duties in customer service areas during business hours and contribute to the quality of customer service.
Perform other related jobs as required.
Follow verbal and written instruction.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Experience handling custodial and building support responsibilities is preferred.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 3 years (DUI/DWI).
• Must be able to work one of the following shifts (including 1/2 hour unpaid lunch): Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday from 1pm-9:30pm (hours are subject to change)