Enterprise Holdings Part Time Vehicle Delivery Technician- Fort Myers in Fort Myers, Florida
Enterprise Rent-A-Car has an opening for a part time Vehicle Delivery Technician in our Fleet Department. The Vehicle Delivery Technician performs light maintenance on vehicles, completes pre-delivery inspections and conducts the in-fleeting process according to procedures. This position is of routine difficulty requiring the exercise of reasonable judgment and initiative.
There is driving associated with the position and will work out of our location at 16060 Chamberlin Pkwy, Fort Myers FL. This position pays $10.00/hour and will work 3 days a week 8am-6pm with a maximum of 25 hours per week. There will be occasions during busy times that this person will be required to available to work on a weekend dates.
This position will report to our lot located at:
16060 Chamberlin Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33913
Perform in-fleet servicing on new vehicles according to company required procedures and utilizing the delivery checklist
Inspect new vehicle deliveries from transporter for damages and/or missing parts and complete the delivery receipt as required by the manufacturer
Perform light maintenance on vehicles in fleet
Perform other related duties as required
Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Ability to operate an automobile and shop equipment in a safe manner
Time management and organizational skills
Comfortable working independently or in a team
WORKING CONDITIONS/EQUIPMENT USED:
• Work environment involves moderate exposure to hazards or physical risks, which requires following basic safety requirements, including road rules and facility regulations
• Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures and in a typical office environment
• Requires ability to perform manual labor, such as, bending, kneeling, crouching, lifting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time.
• Moderate physical activity which requires handling of objects up to 25 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
• Moderate exposure to unusual elements such as temperature, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors and/or loud noises, which may vary based on location
• Equipment used daily includes a large variety of vehicles (may include 15-passenger vans and airport buses, based on location), screwdriver, drill, safety belts, 2-way radio or cellular phone, phone system, computer equipment, printer, fax, printer, copier and safe equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
High school diploma or GED required
Must have 6 months of prior work experience
Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 3 days a week typically during the hours of 8am-6pm: Monday-Friday an some occassional weekend days scheduled during our busy season
Must be willing to work outside in the elements a vast majority of the shifts in an uncovered parking lot in the sun and Florida heat (see physical demands and conditions).
This position pays $10.00/hour
Street 2: Ft. Myers
External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings
External Company URL: www.erac.com
Requisition Number: 2020-313211
Enterprise Holdings/Enterprise Rent-A-Car/Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental seeks and values people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer and business partner is important. Enterprise Holdings is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use this alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment.