Enterprise Holdings SEASONAL Customer Service Representative -Gainesville/Winder in Gainesville, Georgia
ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR - SEASONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
The SEASONAL Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, and act as a rental back-up in a non-airport branch location.
This role will be located at one of our offices in Northeast Atlanta and surrounding areas:
2325 BROWNS BRIDGE RD.
GAINESVILLE, GA 330504
3715 MUNDY MILL ROAD, STE B
OAKWOOD, GA 30566
157 WEST MAY STREET
WINDER, GA 30680
Compensation is $17.50 / hour
THIS IS A FULL-TIME SEASONAL POSITION (40 HOURS WEEKLY AVG WITH WEEKENDS)
Start Date: April 17th,2023
End Date: August 15th, 2023
-Incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors.
-Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs.
-Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely mannerProvide directions and general assistance.
-Sales of ancillary products.
-Process returns and check-ins transactions.
-Understand and have knowledge of the rental/return documents, fuel services, days/extra hours/surcharges and optional coverages.
-Notify Management of any known customer problems.
Fleet Management and Maintenance:
-Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance.
*Arrange for interior and exterior cleanup of rental vehicles.
*Drive customers and employees in the surrounding area
-Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing.
-Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training.
-Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality.
-Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
High school diploma (or GED equivalent) with some college preferred.
2+ years prior face-to-face customer service experience and/or sales.
Must be at least 18 years old.
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations or at-fault accidents in the last 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be willing to accept seasonal work from – April 17,2023 to August 15,2023 - at $17.50 per hour.
• Strong customer service skills and the ability to project patience, empathy and listening skills to handle tough customer scenarios with and without supervision
• Ability to evaluate customer needs, fact find, builds rapport, answers questions, and probe for service quality
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to understand and follow instructions
• Strong telephone handling skills
• Accurate administrative skills in the area of typing, data entry and reporting
• Knowledge of general office practices, basic computer programs and standard office equipment
• Ability to maintain confidential information and discretion
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to learn all aspects of this role on-the-job
• Ability to work independently and/or as a team in a cooperative manner to accomplish joint tasks and common objectives
• Strong time management, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks, as well as resolve recurring and some irregular problems
• Shows initiative
• Ability to handle and solve problems in a professional manner
• Maintain professional attitude and appearance
• Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
Enterprise Holdings/Enterprise Rent-A-Car/Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental seeks and values people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer and business partner is important. Enterprise Holdings is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.