Enterprise Holdings Corporate Receptionist in Irving, Texas
The Enterprise Holdings administrative office located in Irving, TX is seeking a full time Receptionist.
This is position will be scheduled for 40 hours per week with a starting pay of $16 / hour. The address of our administrative office is 4201 North State Highway 161 Irving, Texas 75038
We have immediate openings and are HIRING NOW!
Paid time off
Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
Training and development
This is a great opportunity for a dependable, friendly and outgoing person to be the first point of contact for our customers, vendors and visitors. A qualified candidate would possess a positive attitude, excellent customer service skills, professional demeanor, strong attention to detail and have working knowledge of basic Accounting functions.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here .
• Manage a multi-line phone (average 15-20 incoming calls per hour) in an energetic, friendly and professional manner
• Greet and direct guests to proper department while awaiting their intended party
• Update and maintain the switchboard operational manual and the Group/Regional phone list
• Insure building security measures are upheld including facilitation of the badge system
• Execute various administrative duties including; accounts payable, report generation, cash receipting, etc.
• Assist other departments with various administrative duties on an as needed basis
• Assist with processing of incoming and outgoing mail including tracking of Fed Ex packages
• Take responsibility for the order and cleanliness of front lobby area
• Professional business dress required
Desired skill set includes:
• Strong time-management, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Prior A/R, A/P or general ledger experience a plus
• Flexibility and teamwork attitude – willingness to assist others
• Demonstrates sense of urgency and takes initiative to add value
• Must be willing and able to stay energized and productive while working independently in the front lobby
• Proven excellence in verbal communication skills and customer service oriented attitude
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a high school diploma or GED
Must have proficient understanding of Microsoft Office products, e-mail and office technology
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years (i.e. DUI/DWI)
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Enterprise Holdings/Enterprise Rent-A-Car/Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental seeks and values people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer and business partner is important. Enterprise Holdings is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.