Enterprise Holdings Car Cleaner - Part Time - Hana Hwy Enterprise Rent A Car in Kahului, Hawaii
Enterprise Rent-A-Car at the Hana Hwy location is looking for a Part Time Service Agent (car cleaner). The Service Agent prepares and services vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing, checking fluids and pressure levels of all vehicles. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
Provide positive customer service, including greetings, assistance with luggage and personal belongings, where applicable.
Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
Refuel the vehicle and log identification number with fuel needed and mileage.
Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
• Must be able to physically operate the equipment (variety of vehicles and/or vacuum/car wash equipment) repetitively through your entire shift.
• Must be able to work outdoors during your entire shift.
• Must have availability to work a flexible Part Time schedule (30-39 hrs/wk).
• Must have a valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record (No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI or drug related convictions in the past 5 years).
Street 2: Maui
External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings
External Company URL: www.erac.com
Requisition Number: 2018-263597