Enterprise Holdings Administrative Assistant in Scott Depot, West Virginia
Enterprise Rent-A-Car as an opening for an Administrative Assistant at our office in Scott Depot, WV. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Processing orders for office
• Handling customer refund checks
• Assist with the creation and production of reports
• Developing presentations and proposals
• Assisting with meetings and conference calls
• Creating and distributing correspondence such as letters, memos, faxes, etc.
• Helping field departmental phone calls
• Helping with data entry
• Handling mail, filing, organizing and other general administrative duties
• Handling keys/titles and tracking inventory
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential. Must also have strong time-management/organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Candidates must be professional, diplomatic and have strong customer service skills. Candidate's should be comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Must be at least 18 years old
Must have a high school diploma or GED
Must have Intermediate to Advanced Level of Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Must have 3 months of experience as an administrative assistant
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings
External Company URL: www.erac.com
Requisition Number: 2019-284579