Enterprise Holdings Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Summer Intern in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Southern New England Group (Hartford, Springfield, Rhode Island) for Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National and Alamo is looking for a Human Resources / Talent Acquisition Intern. This is a summer internship program and requires a 10 week commitment. The HR/TA Intern will provide support to Specialists and Managers within the HR department. The HR/TA Intern may be a resource for Generalists, Talent Acquisition and/or Training & Development professionals.
This position is located at 8 Ella Grasso Tunrpike, Windsor Locks, CT 06096, which serves as our administrative office for this area.
• This position may also serve as a point of contact for employees.
• The position requires 40 - 45 hours per week which will be built upon our business needs and fall within our operating hours Monday-Friday from 8am- 6pm.
• Set up and maintain personnel file including extensive filing
• Input data into HR Database (PeopleSoft) - new hires, terms, promotions, benefits, etc.
• Assist with New Hire and Benefits Orientations
• Perform online resume searches
• Print resumes & Post Job Requisitions on job boards
• Run new hire background checks
• Conduct new hire employee reference checks
• Upload candidate information into application database (ICIMS) for internal postings
• Attract, schedule, screen and interview applicants through phone interviews
• Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned
• Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
+ + Must be at least 18 years old.
Must have a High School diploma or GED.
Must be enrolled full time in a bachelor's degree program at a 4-year college or university or pursuing your master's degree.
Must have experience in any of the following areas: customer service, sales, leadership or athletics at a collegiate level or above
Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years.
No drug or alcohol related incident on your record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Must be able to make a 10 week commitment with the availability to start in May, 2018 and continue through August.
Basic Microsoft Office skills: Intermediate level preferred
Ability to maintain confidential information
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to learn new skills quickly
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Good time management and organizational skills
Solid communications both verbal and written
Comfortable working independently or in a team
Ability to work and succeed in a multi-cultural environment
Ability to communicate company policy, procedures and programs
Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than one hour from Windsor Locks, CT
Requisition Number: 2018-240735
External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings
External Company URL: www.erac.com